maandag 25 juni 2012

Parkpop(festival)

Here are a few pictures of how the festival looked. It’s was a bit rainy at the beginning as I told yesterday. But around three, the sun was shining and the rain had stopped. While I was there, with allot of friends, I saw the most amazing raincoats and boots. Everywhere I looked I saw something that I thought was great. Some things I just wanted to steal it from them en then sneak away like a ninja. But I am no ninja (to bad), so I just could stare at it for a while until that gorgeous item went out of my field of view. Lucky for you guys, where there a few people who didn’t mind posing for my camera. I think they look incredible but that’s me.

An impression of how it was

Love her glasses and her raincoat

Two of my friends

Again an impression

I want that hair!(both actually)

The appearance that they had was inspiring

It's to sad that I couldn't get a good picture of her, but she looks stunning

At first I just liked the contrast but when I talked to them....

I noticed these beautiful blue eyes.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten