zaterdag 7 juli 2012

Everything but me

It's almost there. In two days I’m going to Indonesia. I’m so exited. The plan was to still post there. But It would be allot less then what I do now. Still I’m going to try to post as much as possible. For now I’m not going to talk about how great I think it’s going to be, so I will introduce to you a person on lookbook, who I’m following and that I think is so good in knowing what she can and can’t wear. She really got her own style and isn’t afraid of showing it off. Masha Sedgwick. You might have her already on lookbook or you already know her. But I think she is amazing and everybody should know her.(Alright, I don’t know her as a real person, but I follow her all a long time….) She also got her own fashion blog, http://www.masha-sedgwick.net/  And she has an account on lookbook as I told.



Photo's : Lookbook.nu

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten