dinsdag 3 juli 2012

Daughtry

For the first time I’m going to show you how my brains work. I know that sounds weird. And my brain is weird so that isn’t the problem, is it? When I see a picture of a person, I think of a story that could fit for the person or picture. What there background would be and where they going. What would happen to them in live. I know I got a strange brain….

But I thought it would be fun to do this every week. I show you guys a picture and tell you what my brain made out of it. Please tell me what you think about the picture and if you can imagine that what I was thinking behind the picture. Maybe I will put a description of one of you in the next article.

Photo: weheartit

There is a secret place, somewhere in the woods. And you know about it. You feel special and want to share it with people, but you can’t. If you tell anybody about it, bad things will happen. What is then so secret about this place? When you’re at the right spot, there is this long wire from one side throw the woods to the other side. You don’t know where it begins or where it stops. What you do know is that the drawings, hanging on the wire, are so detailed and so realistic. You also know why. The reason why they are so detailed and realistic is because they are memories. When you touch the drawing you get sucked into the memory. You can change the memory by just being there of by doing something. That is the big secret and also the reason you can’t tell anybody. They could do big harm to someone or change the whole world, just so they can have what they want.

I have to say it's a short story. Most of the time I can make a whole book out of my thoughts.
Tell me what you think about it and if you think I should do this more often.

1 opmerking: