vrijdag 6 juli 2012

Sadness

This one is for my dance crew, because I’m better with words if they are written. I wanted to tell you guys that I really going to miss you and that this was an amazing experience. Today at Vondelpark was incredible. I’m glad that I could share that moment with all of you. While I’m writing this a started to cry, again. I feel so emotional, it’s so weird knowing that, that was are last performance together. I hope we see each other soon. It's so sad to know that I won't see you Tuesday or any other day of the week. I mean, we danced together for the past couple months every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Knowing that it came to an end is hard. I wanted to say so much more but even with words I can’t describe what I’m feeling right now. Talk to you soon.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten