zondag 5 augustus 2012

the same mistakes over again

Again it has been a long time no see. Sorry for that. I even said that I would keep you posted a bit more. Ohh I am really sorry. But when the sun is shining and when there is a beach without wifi, you don't want to post, you just want to lay on the beach and forget that you need to post. So that is what I did. I totally forgot to post.
We are already back in Jakarta and we are going to fly today to Dubai. There is a hotel room waiting fo us, I hope also a wifi connection.... So we are almost home and I miss already Bali. Not that we saw much, but enough for me to fall in love with the place!

When we are home I am going to make a post with a picture tour trough are vacation. One picture will stand for one day. So that would be allot of pictures.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten